Through the inter-chain communication technology, more side chains can be expanded and the ecological carrying capacity can be improved.
Equipped with the on-chain random numbers, P2P self-discovery, oracle model, guaranteed minimum resource, and more plugins
Applied with a faster consensus mechanism to achieve a 3-second transaction that cannot be changed, extending the payment scenarios
No centralized arbitration organization, encouraging the community to form a neutral organization and pay incentives to achieve an autonomy community.
The goal of BOS(Business Operating System) is to build an EOSIO ecosystem that supports more DApp and solve real-world problems using blockchain technology. From the perspective of the evolution of the blockchain, in addition to being the preferred base chain of DApp, BOS can also serve as a circulation chain for various heterogeneous chain coins or tokens, and as a free port in the blockchain world. BOS comes from the community and will develop better with a joint effort by the community.
BOS aims to balance the advantages and disadvantages of the BTC-like tokenomic mechanism and the current over-governance of EOS through a commercial development. At the same time, the blockchain advantages of efficiency and decentralization will be used to truly realize the commercial implementation.
The initial supply of BOS token is 1 billion. Their allocation is as follows:
- 100 million will be used to do eco-airdrop (50 million directly airdropped to EOS mainnet accounts, 50 million will be airdropped based on the transaction volumes of DApps and block production stats for the BP teams);
- 100 million for strategic partner fund, which will be used to invest in quality projects based on BOS and cover cost of the BOS's operations;
- 400 million used to incentivize the ecosytem, specifically, to subsidize payments and transactions on BOS chain;
- 200 million left for the BOS team, which will be unlocked over a 4-year schedule;
- 200 million for private sale investors. Private sale will be in four rounds. That is, 5% of the initial total supply will be up for sale in each round.
The annual inflation is 2%, among which the BP rewards is 1%, 0.8% for developer rewards and 0.2% for governance incentives.